So I know it’s only June and Christmas is a long way away from now but we recently came across some of our videos from our Very Merry Christmas trip and I just had to talk about it because till this day nothing compares! If you haven’t been to the very merry Christmas party in Disney you are missing out. My husband and I went almost three years ago now and it was by far one of our favorite Disney experience’s so far.
Here are all of my tips from our experience and our top 5 MUST DO’S!
- For starters, you absolutely need to stay at the Fort Wilderness Lodge or at the Cabins it’s just the perfect place to be for a christmas celebration! The decorations are really top tier not to mention everyone decorated their cabin or tent for the festivities.
- The Party comes with stops of treats; hot chocolate, santa cookies, egg nog, I mean really just the works and we suggest stopping at them all!
- Stop at every photo opportunity that exist, the pictures are well worth the stop and I promise you the wait isn’t more than five minutes.
- The once upon a christmastime parade is a MUST! Kids and Adults alike will absuloutely love the parade, it’s full of the cutest things like Mickey and Minnie in a Santa outfit and waving hi to all your favorite characters is a big part of the fun!
- A frozen holiday wish is the cutest show I have ever seen at Disney. The production is top of the line I enjoyed it and I am twenty five.
I hope you enjoy the Very Merry Christmas Party as much as we did!