I told you guys in an earlier post about my current workout situation and the app called Neou that I have been obsessing over and I do use it pretty much everyday! However I know no everyone has the app or wants to spend the money on it so here is a list of some at home workout suggestions to get you excited about your workout and eager to keep it moving! Mix and match depending on what your goal is in your workout for that day!
I am also limiting the workouts listed to no equipment workouts, jump rope, kettlebells, and resistance band workouts just for convenience.
- Jump Rope
- 40 Crunches
- 40 Squats (You can add weight to this)
- Plank for 1 minute
- Kettlebell Swings
- Bent Row (Kettlebell)
- Kettlebell Deadlift
- Overhead Kettlebell Lunge
- Figure 8 (Kettlebell)
- Seated Bicep Curls (Resistance Band)
- Standing leg Abductions (Resistance Band)
- Standing hamstring curls (Resistance Band)
- Overhead outward push (Resistance Band)
- Lying lateral leg raises (Resistance Band)
I am a huge squat & plank fan personally! Let me know what your favorite workout is!