So today I went to Ulta Beauty with my Fiance and we went for one purpose and one purpose ONLY.
To buy the Evian Facial Spray the really big bottle for some nice refreshing, moisturizing moments whenever our face is feeling dry. One thing, we went into the store for one simple thing and we left with a $120.00 bill. It’s almost impossible for me to go into Ulta and leave without make up… humanly impossible.
So I thought I’d go through what grabbed my attention so last minute that I ran up the make up bill so high.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation I have talked about this foundation before and you all know how much I love it… I bought it again.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Power Duo because you have to keep the brows looking good at all times
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray I love Urban Decay mostly because it keeps it nice and set all day long!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara which is great and Mascara is an everyday use for me so you can never have too much.
- Formula 10.0.6 Draw It All Out Skin-Detoxing Peel Mask We just need to always have clear skin and peel mask’s are the way to go.
We have also determined that we have a problem, I am addicted to make up…