Every morning I rush out of bed to hustle through my routine before work.
Go brush my teeth/wash my face
Feed the cat and dog
Sit down and do my make-up
Working in an office from 9-5 means looking presentable, you have clients and attorney’s that you deal with constantly and you never want to look like the girl who just rolled out of bed without a care in the world. Yet, you did just roll out of bed without a care in the world. So how do you do it, make your self look presentable in a short amount of time because no one is waking up an extra forty minutes early to do their full on make up routine at 6 am. Sorry love, it’s not happening over here. This is my day to day routine for when I want to look good and I’ve only got about fifteen minutes to pull it off.
- Make sure your face is washed! – I usually do this while brushing my teeth. I suggest you use whatever face wash works best for your skin personally.
- Start with the Brows! – I always fill in my brows first with The Urban Decay Double Down Brow I love it. Looks naturally done and changes your entire look. I finish this off with Urban Decay Brow Finish Water Proof Brow Gel this will keep your brows looking perfect till you clock out! Once I finish this I’ll add Some Brow Highlight by Sephora just so they stand out just that much more.
- Eyes Baby! – If you’re feeling eye shadow I would do this next although I’ll admit I pass on this at least three days out of the week but if I’m feeling up for it, or I woke up earlier than planned, my go to for work is almost always Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette it’s got pretty much everything you need to make any office look.
- Eye liner and Mascara – If you like that extra wow on the eyes I like Covergirl’s Ink it! Eyeliner and then Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara for mascara. If you don’t know how to apply it well, I truly don’t know where to begin helping you. Haha!
- Foundation – If you like that feeling of the full face of make up (I DO!!) Then foundation would be your next step I usually go with Kat Von D’s Lock-It Foundation I like the full face look so this is just a preference.
- Concealerrrrr! – The magic that is concealer, under the eyes, over any little pimple, whatever you need! I personally love it, Kat Von D’s Lock-it Concealer it’s great, it last, and you’ll love it.
- Setting Powder – GOTTA SET IT! One of my go to powers is always Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder it’s reliable and will get you through that 8 hour work day!
- Highlight – It’s a must do! You just need that extra sparkle, for that I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit
This is my eight step, I’ve gotta look decent bright and early make up with my favorite brands for each product to help you out. Let me know your tips and tricks down below for quick work day make up! I’d love to give them a try.